International Kadampa Retreat Center
6701 E. Mountain Ranch Road
Williams, AZ 86046
We are Located between the town of Williams (10 miles west of us) and Flagstaff (30 miles to the east). Exit 171 on i-40.
Our area is abundant in sightseeing, hikes, historic landmarks and National Parks — only an hour drive to the Grand Canyon, 45 minutes to Sedona, and forty minutes to San Francisco Peaks at 11,500 feet above sea level.
HOW TO GET HERE
Flagstaff Pulliam Airport (FLG) is the closest commercial airport to IKRC Grand Canyon (30 minutes drive to the IKRC-GC). However, it is a small airport with limited flights.
* There is no public transportation to the IKRC GC from Flagstaff. To complete your journey, contact us for further information.
Other international airports:
• Harry Reid International Airport (LAS), located in Las Vegas, Nevada (3.5 hours drive)
• Albuquerque International Sunport (ABQ), located in Albuquerque, New Mexico (5.5 hours drive)
• Los Angeles International Airport (LAX), located in Los Angeles, California (7 hours drive)
Groome Transportation: Shuttle service between Phoenix airport and Flagstaff. The Flagstaff Amtrak station is the most convenient stop.
Bus and Train*
Check here for bus and train routes from other cities to Flagstaff.
When booking a train please note: the Amtrak stop for Williams at 3:45 am is to an unmanned station several miles from the town of Williams. They will not stop there unless there is a pre-arranged pickup so this route should be avoided.
* There is no public transportation to the IKRC GC from Flagstaff. To complete your journey contact us for further information.
This is Northern Arizona! On average, there are 266 sunny days per year. The July high is around 84 degrees. The January low is 20. The average yearly snowfall is 70 inches. Check the weather and pack accordingly.